HeartGenetics’ quality policy aims for the continuous improvement of the Organization’s global performance. In this sense, it must allow the Organization to intervene in a relevant way in the genetics, computational biology, and digital health market, investigating and developing new solutions that anticipate the eventual needs and expectations of its customers.
The quality policy can be summarized by the following actions:
1. Effective implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System (IMS);
2. Continuous improvement of the company’s processes and global performance, always following good professional practices;
3. Increase in the provision of products and services;
4. Making the teams profitable with a view to shortening response times without ever neglecting the quality of the service;
5. Increase satisfaction of customer needs and requirements, as well as the expectations of its collaborators and interested parties;
6. Culture of innovation in the development of products and services, always meeting market needs and customer expectations.
The implementation of the International Quality Standard ISO 9001 supports the internal organization and control of key processes and support methodologies allowing quality service delivery, supporting the “Business-to-Consumer (service)” business model.