Isabel Mendes Gaspar
Degree in Medicine,
NOVA Medical School, 1985, Lisbon
- Medical Genetics Consultant, 2013, 5 Reference Centers (RC) 2016, and 1 European RC of Congenital Heart Disease, 2021, Hospital Santa Cruz.
- Specialist in Hereditary Cerebro-Cardio-Vascular, Sudden Cardiac Death, Thrombophilia, Fetal Loss, and Fetal Programming.
- Postgraduate in Medical Genetics, 1998, Hospital Egas Moniz.
- Specialist in Preventive, Predictive and Personalized Medicine. Internal Medicine 1996, Hospital Egas Moniz.
- Professor of Genetics at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon, 2011.