- The HEARTDECODE® System comprises the HEARTDECODE® application running on a mini-PC.
- The system is network ready and can be accessed via a web browser.
- The system’s drive is fully encrypted with state-of-the art technology.
The HeartDecode® web application, deployed on a system running an open-source Linux distribution, allows the user to interact with the HEARTDECODE® system, providing the essential functionality such as accessing the generated reports.
HEARTDECODE® System is optimised of the following genetic testing kits from HeartGenetics:
- TromboGene Kit™ | 2016 (Genetic Study of Hereditary Thrombophilia)
- Clopidogrel PGX Kit™ | 2016 (Genetic Study of Clopidogrel Pharmacogenetics)
- Warfarin PGX Kit™ | 2016 (Genetic Study of Warfarin Pharmacogenetics)
- Simvastatin PGX Kit™ | 2016 (Genetic Study of Simvastatin Pharmacogenetics)
- DNArterial® Kit | 2016 (Study of Molecular Markers of Essential Hypertension and Associated Cardiovascular Events)