Order a Test
Only a medical doctor, working together with a nutritionist or a personal trainer, can request the test and fill out the form
Send, by mail, the biological sample (a buccal swab) and the signed test requisition form to the HeartGenetics labs
Genetic test report
Results are delivered to the healthcare professional that requested the test, using the HeartGenetics’s web-based client platform
Test Requisition Forms
Download the test requisition forms below. Please note that medical doctors and healthcare professionals are required to be registered at HeartGenetics before sending test requisitions. Please contact us to register with us.
- In many countries, any healthcare professional, including a nutritionist or a personal trainer, can order this type of genetic test.
- In the EU, different countries apply different regulations to lifestyle genetics, which are not used for diagnostics.
- The person that will perform the genetic test must sign an informed consent form.
Results are delivered in 10 days
- Saliva: Isohelix Saliva Collectors Kit or Oragene DNA Collection kit, Genotek; DNA / RNA Shield ™ Collection Tube with Swab, Zymo
- Blood – 2 or 3mL of whole sterile blood collected in a plastic whole blood tube with spray-coated K2EDTA or K3EDTA
- DNA – DNA minimum concentration 300ng at  ng/mL
- Send samples at room temperature in a padded envelope. Ship immediately so HeartGenetics can receive it within 72 hours after collection.
- For more details click here: Español | English | Português (BR)
- Please contact us for more information if your sample conditions are not included.